How to update your Facebook notification settings
You can access your email preferences by following the steps outlined below. Access your settings page by following these steps!
- Open your Settings page for Facebook, and click Notifications on the Left sidebar
- Scroll all the way down until you see Email
Over here, you'll be able to configure for which items you'd like to get email notifications for. Our recommendation would be to choose the Only About Your Account setting if you're tired of receiving email alerts from Facebook, but want to be notified of important information.
Unsubscribing through a Facebook Email
You can also unsubscribe directly by following a link at the bottom of one of the emails you received from Facebook! You can usually do this by checking one of your emails that you received.
- Open an email you received by Facebook
- Scroll all the way to the bottom
- Look for a section that talks about opting out (e.g. opt out, unsubscribe)
- Click the link and update your settings
Unsubscribe Quickly with Unsubscriber
You can remove all your unwanted senders using Unsubscriber. It's the quickest way to identify all your emails subscriptions and see which ones you don't want anymore. You can clear your inbox easily and quickly with a single click! If you want to get your inbox back to a manageable state, we definitely recommend checking it out!